Have no experience in sales? No worries. Below are the steps for you to start your sales. Go through those steps and you will find out how.
1. Find Customers
- Do research on your potential customer base.
- Identify your tactics in your sales and marketing plans to find new customers.
- Gather information about your customers’ needs
2. Plan your Approach
- Check your information on your customers and their needs.
- Consider which products meet your requirements
- Plan for credibility communication
- Keep your goal clear. Do you make contact to provide information, arrange time for your business card to be met or given over?
3. Make Initial Contact
- Get your prospective client closer to them in such a way that they are comfortable and trust you. Use courteous, friendly body, facial and mood language
- To establish their interest, use an anecdote or relevant fact. For example, describe a new customer who has received the advantages they want.
- Don’t take as long as you need. Come quickly to the point
- Look at or say something to your customers about things that related to your products
4. Identify Specific Customer Needs
- Each time you have contact with them, determine the needs of individual customers. An ordinary customer might want to try something new.
- Ask questions that are relevant to your customer’s needs and your products. For example: “Do you find it hard to clean your clothes?”
5. Select the Appropriate Product or Service
- Decide your product range and choose the product or service that best meets the needs you’ve identified.
- Choose one option to focus on it.
6. Make the Sales Presentation
- Focus on your product benefits and advantage, then follow by features
- Be passionate and confidence
- Explain the differences between your product and others
- Gives an example of your product success
7. Handle Objection
- Prepare what customer will say. Have the response practice every day.
- Take serious of your customer comment and provide a solution for them next time.
8. Close the Sales
- Observe the signals that indicate the clients is ready to make a purchase
- Remain silence – Provide your customer to say yes to fill up the silence
- Provide an offer to your customer in their next purchase
9. Follow Up
- Offer an after-sales service, get to know their feeling after using the product
- Look for a new opportunity to introduce your new product to your customers
- Build a long term and good relationship with your customers
10. Review the Sales
- Gather your information about your product
- Have some research about your customers. Gather your customer feedback to know your customer satisfaction
- Look for the issue of your product, upgrade your product based on the feedback from your customer
- Plan your sales based on your progression
Please follow and like us: